We are very excited to announce that instructors can now export final grades from Sakai into ConnectCarolina! If you are using the Sakai Gradebook, you can export your course grades into a formatted .CSV spreadsheet that will then be imported into ConnectCarolina.
Export for ConnectCarolina
Follow these steps to download the Course Grades spreadsheet for ConnectCarolina:
1. Navigate to Gradebook
2. Select Course Grades
3. Click on Export for ConnectCarolina at the bottom of the page
NOTE: If the spreadsheet does not automatically open, check your designated downloading location, likely the Downloads folder.
4. Verify spreadsheet is in correct format and save .CSV file
NOTE: To properly work with ConnectCarolina’s mass grade upload utility, the spreadsheet structure must be as follows:
- Column 1 must contain student PIDs – required
- Column 2 may contain student Last Names – optional
- Column 3 may contain student First Names – optional
- Column 4 must contain student Grades – required
- There should be no column headers
- Spreadsheet must be in .CSV file format
If you have any questions, call the ITS Help Desk at 962-HELP or submit a help request.