Get the Most with Personal Consultations

tagxedo_consults2Ever have questions about Sakai? Don’t waste valuable time getting stuck on a problem for hours–get personal assistance from a Sakai expert! Sometimes the best way to get help is to have someone there with you in person, which is why we are here to help you!

We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all design for all UNC instructors, so meeting one-on-one allows us to focus on your individual needs and preferences in structuring your course content. Together, we will work on finding the best solution for you.

To schedule a personal consultation, select a meeting time from our Calendar. If none of the listed times fit your schedule, submit a help ticket listing your available hours.

Thank You!

We are so grateful for the feedback we have received thus far as it helps us improve on our services. See what some of your colleagues have said about their experience meeting with a TLI Consultant–check the word cloud at the top of this post or snippets below!

• 100% Overall satisfaction
  • 100% Consultant helpfulness
  • 94% All problems resolved during consultation

“Wow, the consultant was awesome. I have never had a better experience with getting IT help anywhere, ever. Thank you!”

“I was extremely pleased with the individual service. The consultant was able to show me how to do the specific tasks I needed to do and now I can move forward with more skills to get the most from Sakai.”

“The consultant and I were able to accomplish more in 30 minutes together than I could have done in several hours by myself. You cannot imagine how helpful the one-on-one assistance was for me!”

Register today for a personal consultation if you need any Sakai assistance. Let us help you get the most out of Sakai!

About Thao Nghi Bui

ITS - Teaching and Learning
This entry was posted in Faculty, General. Bookmark the permalink.