- 1,094 Blackboard Instructor Preferences survey responses were recorded between March 28 and April 11, 2011.
- 43% prefer to begin using Sakai in Fall 2011.
- Nearly 50% of respondents prefer to learn Sakai on their own while the remaining half prefer to have a personal consultation as well.
- View the survey summary data in total
What does this mean for you?
- If you responded to the survey, you will receive a follow-up email from your local IT/academic support staff or from ITS-Teaching and Learning in the next week.
- You’ll be provided with a few, select Getting Started resources like this: Learning Sakai on Your Own. We will continually update this page as new resources and tools become available.
- Those who opted to have a consultation will be invited to schedule one.
- If you missed the survey but want to start learning more, begin with the link above!
Thank you for taking the time to share your constructive feedback and preferences with us. This helps us all move closer toward the goal: a structured, organized and systematic migration (see the Timeline). We look forward to working with you!